Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Workin Wednesday

Hello,Today was all about making phone call since there were no appointments set for the week.So how was the day you ask? Only was my best day since this venture began.I booked eight count them eight appointments in one day.That is my weekly goal and man I was on a roll.Four of them are for tomorrow,three are scheduled for Friday and another one for the 17th of August.So that really made my day.Tomorrow's goal is to book 2 or 3 more for Friday then that's it for the week.Frank's brother is flying in from France next week and he will be staying for two weeks.Frank and I will set a specific schedule maybe one or two days a week.

I left another message for Manny but still have not heard back from him.Well hopefully he is so busy selling places that my place will just fall in line.We will see what happens in the coming days and weeks.I can not count on people that are suppose to be my friends, so lets see how things shake out.It was Gary's birthday today so I went over this morning after not sleeping much and also went over tonight for an hour or so.Tomorrow night we are going to go to dinner at a Chinese buffet or Golden Coral.Either way I will not be eating all day so I can stuff my belly full of food.

Today is one month since the death of my mother.It really was a fast month filled with all kinds of bad news.Like that song on HEE HAW "If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all." Well my hope is that august brings some much needed good news.We will find out together, in this here journal.Thank you to those of you that follow my life's ups and downs.See ya all tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment