Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Wasted Saturday

Hello,Well my internal clock is still real messed up.Another night that falling a sleep was just a dream.The alarm went off at 9:30 am and the day started off with me getting sick.After flushing my last couple of days meals down the drain, and feeling dizzy.My body took a vote. and the winner was lay back down.Of course after the teeth got brushed and the listerine got swished to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.At that point it was time to rest and the next thing that I knew it was 2:30 pm in the afternoon.Another wasted day that the phone calls did not get made.When you are broke days like this absolutely kill the bottum line.But, it would not have been a productive day feeling and sounded like I did.Still have not heard anything from the office about someone coming out to take a look at my place to give me an estimate on its potential worth.

My nephew Steve is on his way over as this is being writted.He left a couple of messages while my body held down the bed.Before my mother's death Steve was living at his father's place in Georgia near Atlanta.Now he is staying at my sister Joy's house sponging off of them for a while.He is a slacker, just kinda cruising through life and staying for free at place to place.He is 25 and really does not have any direction.I love him but just wish he would do something with himself.Anyway he just got here I might write more later, if not see you tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment