Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday at Home

Hello,Tonight I am hopeful that I will be able to talk to Phil and finalize an agreement on buying my place.It is so hard dealing with him because it is difficult to get a straight answer.Did not really do anything worth reporting today except for a phone call from a friend that was a real thrill to talk to them.Just watching the Yankees game and taking it easy.I did put in a application for google adsense.I figure if I make $100 a year it is more then nothing.Tonight, I am going to go to my brother Scott's house to watch a UFC pay per view.It is almost 7pm now and I will go there around 9 or 10pm.So hopefully, in the next couple of hours Phil will get in touch with me and we can figure everything out.Well thats about it for today but I will catch you on the flip-side....

No comments:

Post a Comment