Monday, June 1, 2009

Expensive Day!

Well Hello no pictures but I was busy all day.I realized that I had not done a blood test for my doctor.So, I had to reschedule my appointment for Friday morning.Then Frank called me to tell me that he was to sick to go on today's appointments.So he rescheduled them for next week and said he is going to take it easy this week.He might do a couple of things on Wednesday or Thursday.My truck was ready from my brothers shop.The bill came to $460, even with a big discount.Ouch!!Then I left there and went to get an alignment and that was another $265.I saved for this a long time, but now the truck is almost done.I still want to get the windows tinted, I have a small leak, and the radio needs to be changed.

I also went to the post office to mail off my prescription to the mail order company.We will see if they actually send them to me this time.Then stopped at publix for soda and some blue bell ice cream.Boy writing about my day it doesn't seem that I was as busy as I actually was today.Well no rambling tonight See you tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment