Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Expensive Day !!

Hello again!! Glad you could stop by and check in on me.Today, since Frank is sick, I took advantage of it and slept in.Once my body was able to get up, it was off to blockbuster to rent the latest movies.I got the movies and off to my brothers shop again.Now my car needed a new door handle and a new battery.Another $275 down the drain.Well there goes all my savings for now.So after that I felt completely stressed the rest of the day.Unless I hit the lotto I am not going to be able to do much for awhile.It closes another disappointing chapter in my life.I now realize that I will not be able to go to the RV Dreams Rally in October.Really was looking forward to it, but,what can you do?


I am going to do something but not as long of a trip in distance or time.Today I started to mention the thought of going on a trip with my buddy Phil.Surprisingly he was very much for a vacation.He is going through some personal family problems.So tomorrow he is going to come over and we are going to start to plan a trip.One place we Will both go is to Columbia,SC to see my friend Hibbie.As mentioned in earlier posts, he has about 5 acres in the woods in a city called Gilbert.It is just outside Columbia SC so there are many destinations within a days drive.The dream of going to the Dolphins at the Falcons in Atlanta on September 13 is still alive.It is only a 4 hour trip from Hibbies to Atlanta,GA.Also Charlotte NC is only about 2 hours away and I still know some people there.We will see where I end up going but it will for sure be somewhere.

I will continue to try to sell my place, but I can not afford to just give it away.Luckily I do not owe anything on my place,but I am in a park and have lot rent.It stresses me out to think about all of it. So I will not and let whatever is suppose to be happen, happen.Well that concludes this edition.Hope to see you on the Flip-Side ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment