Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going on a Cruise!!!!

Hello again to the few brave souls that read this journal day after day.As you can see by the title I am going on a cruise.It is on Friday the 19th of June to the morning of Monday the 22nd.We leave Miami at 5pm on Friday night and get off the ship around 10am on Monday.Short and sweet.The sip is part of the Norwegion Cruise Line and the ship is called The Skyy.My sister Joy,Brother in law Mike,nephew Brandon, step mother Sheila and Dad will be joining me.My sister books cruises for a living and got us all a great deal.The 21st is Fathers Day,so at least 2 of the 3 kids will be with him.Donna just moved back down to Florida, so she could not make this trip.I was hesitant at first but now I am pretty excited.

The rest of the day has been pretty normal so fa, as I write this it is 3:28 PM Eastern time.Stopped at CVS again, then filled my car up with gas, and another trip to blockbuster.Talked to my sister and my friend Frank for a while on the phone.Frank and his wife Marcy are thinking of joining us on the cruise.I hope so,they would bring a different element to the mix.Either way it will be a good time.Phil and I did not talk today about my place.We will when the time is right.It will be soon, both of us need to have a plan.I am going to watch a movie, maybe take a nappy poo, then tonight watch the big basketball game.For those of you that do not follow hoops, tonight starts the championship series between the Orlando Magic vs the Los Angeles Lakers.Do not know if I will stop by the chat room tonight,maybe fore a little bit.See you tomorrow.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    A cruise, that should be great. You will put on the pounds on the ship, so don't forget to walk around the deck to walk off all that good food!!
    If Phil means it, he will get back to you about the house, I hope it works out.
    Happy Trails,

    ReplyDelete