Friday, June 12, 2009

A Little Late but Heres Thursday

Hello,Today started out with me driving one and a half hours to my doctors office.Yes, it is a long drive but Dr.Heller is the best.My appointment was at 11AM and it took about an hour.I then went to a local store in Okeechobee to get a new walking cane.I only had to pay $10 and the rest is paid by medicare.Not to bad at all, and the drug store employees were very nice.

After that I made my way back to my trailer.On the way I had to pee like a race horse, so I stopped at a store and flooded a toilet.Not really but it felt that way.Next door to the supermarket was a Chinese place so I got some food to take back to the trailer.I munched on some chicken lo mien and watched TV for about an hour.After that I got real sleepy and took a couple hour nap.When I woke up my sister was making french onion soup and pork chops for diner.I tell you what it was nice to eat a home cooked meal every night that I was here.My nephew Brandon had a friend spend the night.So he was busy playing games in his room.Mike and I watched the basketball game. Then I talked to a friend of mine from North Carolina named Carrie.We had not talked in a while and she was driving to new york so it gave us a good couple of hours to catch up.Unfortunately, I learned that her 35 year old brother was killed in a hunting accident.It was really sobering knowing that a friend went through that and I was not in touch.After that it was about 2:30 in the morning and it was off to bed.I am going to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment