Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Sleeping

Hello, Another exciting day for me.I woke up at 6:30 am, for some reason or another.Most likely because I slept so much yesterday.I did at least get to CVS to drop off my prescriptions from my doctors visit on Friday.I grabbed Wendy's and came home to watch a movie,I know Wendy's is not the healthiest choice but it was quick,easy and good.I watched the movie The Line with Ray Liotta and Andy Garcia.It was OK nothing to rush out to get, but it was not a total stinker.After the movie,I went to lay down and slept until 11pm.I am really kinda nervous, I never sleep this much or am this tired all the time.Well just going to watch the last few laps of the race and check today's sports scores then go back to bed.See you tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment