Friday, September 4, 2009

Dr. On Friday

Hello, Another week down the drain and it ended with just great news.I have had a pain and lump under my right arm for a couple of weeks.I have also not been feeling well, just really tired all the time.My doctor said it is a tumor I have to have a biopsy on it to find out if it cancer or not.Unfortunately, many of the signs that I have been exhibiting are not good. When I got back from the appointment, I stopped at blockbuster get a couple of movies.After getting home from my 51/2 hour venture ,it was time to sleep and sleep I did.I slept the rest of the day till after 11pm,Got up to go to a 24 hour CVS , which is no longer 24 hours.So I stopped and got a grilled stuffed burrito at taco bell.Now I am writing and watching that 70's show.Well tomorrow is another day,Oh boy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment