Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still in Atlanta


Hi, Again from Atlanta! I decided to stay at Jones RV Park until Monday April 11th.On Monday I'm going to drive over 200 miles to River Plantation RV Park in Sevierville,TN for the RV-Dreams 2011 Spring Rally.


More great food.This is the Super Stack at a place called the vortex.Instead of using regular hamburger buns they use grilled cheese sandwiches.so that's 3 grilled cheese sandwiches 2 1/2 pound burgers,10 pieces of bacon 8 more slices of cheese 2 fried eggs,tator tots and french fries.I ate about a 1/4 of it and was full.My friend Hibbie ate the entire thing and said he got sick.Besides the big food the vortex has cool decorations as you can see by the skeleton bike riders.




I didn't take pictures at WrestleMania but this is from Monday Night Raw.What a great time I had and we once again saw ourselves on TV.They even made the main event for WrestleMania 28 which will take place in Miami on April 1,2012.John Cena vs The Rock, which is a dream match between two of the most popular wrestlers ever .I look forward to watching that one in my hometown n


John Cena and The Rock


Well I will update again from the rally see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment